Nurturing India's Tomorrow
Enrol your kids to make them future-ready
Book your counselling session now
GPS Enabled Transport Facility
Joyful Learning Environment
Well Ventilated Learning Spaces
Birla Open Minds International School (BOMIS) state-of-the-art infrastructure, with its outstanding features, is world-class.
- Activities to stimulate children’s creative imagination like Art, Craft, Music, and Puppet making.
- Special workshops like mind mapping, multiple intelligence, and lesson planning to help children utilize their maximum learning potential.
- Top-class sports facilities like football grounds to take the school children’s fitness to a new level.
- Internships in reputed schools that provide hands-on experience and exposure to the real world.
- Experienced faculty who act as facilitators helping children develop mental, emotional, and intellectual balance.
- Personalized attention given to each student, helping them utilize their strengths and overcome weak points.
Fueling children’s natural curiosity and instilling a love for learning that will stay with them throughout school and life.
- Difficult concepts taught outside classrooms in creative, interactive ways (Science Park).
- Social skills imparted to make children confident and life-ready.
- Health and nutrition needs for pre-schoolers.
- Facilitators encourage children to learn as they play and explore.
- Learning sessions that are both educational as well as fun.
We focus more on children’s holistic development by taking them outside the confines of classrooms and giving them real-world experiences
- Interactive clubs help students come up with ideas and execute them into action and tap their skills.
- Music, theatre, and art classes enable children to express and present their thoughts.
- Special excursions that educate students and make them more independent and responsible.
- Value-based education and life skill programs teach children the right way to live their lives.
- Stem Labs, where students get to develop their innovative ideas from scratch.
- Difficult scientific concepts are taught in interactive and fun ways at the science park.
- What is the Admission Procedure?
You can apply either through online or by obtaining the application from the office. Filled in applications can be submitted in the office on or before the last date.
In case your child are selected for admission, one of the admission counselors will get in touch with you with regards to the procedure to be followed next.
- What is the pass percentage of your school in the board exams?
Our school achieves 100% pass percentage every year and we are happy to inform you that among the top 10 rankers, three of the students are from our school. Further, most of our students are admitted in prestigious institutes like IITs, IISc & NITs. In addition, our alumni are working all across the world and bringing laurels to our institutions.
- Is the campus digitally-enabled?
Yes. In an effort to adopt the latest technologies, all classrooms have interactive smart panels which are used to improve the effectiveness of curriculum delivery.
- What is the mode of communication with the class teachers?
Parents can raise their queries related to academics to class teacher through their wards school almanac.
The school has parent communication system through the almanac and an online portal MCB which allows the parent to easily track of their's children progress in school.
In addition, on every second Saturday, parents meeting will be held in the school premises wherein the parents can participate and discuss the progress of their children. Also, on every 4th Saturday, parents can meet the class teachers with prior appointment.
- What curriculum does the school follow?
CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)
Good infrastructure, quality education is provided by well qualified staff.
Teachers are excellent. Lots of activites and events are organized.
Supportive Teachers, Good Curriculum, very spacious Campus and a good administrative team.
Thank you so much for the amazing job that you do.
Am very much happy with the working of the school.